Are you looking to know about how to use ICICI gift card? If yes then you came to the article.
In this article you get to know ICICI Gift Card activation process, how to use Gift Card, Validity period related to Gift Cards etc. This article is written after referring to more than 5 articles related to this topic.
ICICI GIFT CARD DETAILS
ICICI Gift Cards can be only used for online transaction on the merchant website that accepts Visa master debit cards only. Gift card used as a gift for the Occasions like Anniversaries, festivals, farewells etc. These gift cards can be used in POS terminals and online payment platforms. Minimum balance of ICICI gift card is ₹500 per card and maximum is ₹10,000. From ICICI Gift card, you cannot transfer money to your bank account and you cannot withdraw a cash from these Gift Cards. Validity period of these Gift Card is 12 months from the date of generation. You can purchase Items from E-commerce Store by using these cards. Before using these cards, you need to get activated these cards. To get activated this card the following procedure you need to follow.
ICICI GIFT CARD ACTIVATION
- Step 1: First you need to visit ICICI Bank official website.
- Step 2: You need to register yourself as a new user in the Banking official site.
- Step3: You need to generate 3D Pin.
- Step 4: You need to provide details like gift card number, date of birth and well expire
- date to generate 3D PIN.
- Step 5: After generating the 3D pin, you can do the online Purchase.
HOW TO USE ICICI GIFT CARD ONLINE
Before using gift cards, the gift card should be get activated and having a sufficient balance on the gift card. You need to follow the following steps to do the online purchase from a gift card.
- To use ICICI Gift Card online your Gift Card should be activated.
- To activate the Gift Card, you need to visit bank website and need to generate 3D secure pin by providing Gift Card details.
- Then need to visit E Commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc.
- You need to select the items which you want to buy that items need be added to your cart.
- Then click on proceed to checkout in that select Credit/ Debit card.
- You need to enter 16 digit ICICI gift card number in the respective fields.
- You need to enter 6 digit PIN number In the respective field.
- Then you need to enter other details related to Gift Card such as expiry date and CVV.
- Lastly you need to click on pay to complete the transaction.
If any case the total amount of your purchase exceeds the balance on the ICICI gift card, you need to pay the remaining amount by using the other payment method. If you face any issues while paying the gift cards you can contact ICICI customer care for assistance.
Dear reader, in this article you get to know about how to use ICICI Gift Card, Its activation process, how these cards used in Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc. Hope you understood the things better. If you have any questions regarding this article, kindly contact us from contact page in this website.
Can you withdraw money from any gift card?
No, you cannot withdraw money from any gift card.
Can ICICI gift card be used online?
Yes, ICICI gift cards used online.
Can an Icici gift card be used in ATM?
Yes, ICICI gift card used in ATM but you can check only balance in the card. You cannot withdraw cash from it.