Are you looking to know about NSTFDC full form? If yes then you came to the article.
In this article you get to know NSTFDC full form. This article is written after referring to more than 05 articles related to this topic.
NSFDC full form is NATIONAL SCHEDULED TRIBES FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION.
It is a Non-profit organization.
It was set up in 2001.
It apex organization under Ministry of Trible affairs, Government of India.
NSTFDC mission is work towards the economic empowerment of Scheduled Tribes communities in India by ensuring inclusion through various sources.
NSTDFDC vision is Empowerment of Scheduled Tribes of India in a sustainable manner.
- Try to find out economic activities of importance to the Scheduled Tribes so as to generate self-employment and raise their level of income.
- NSTFDC will try to upgrade skills and processes used by the Scheduled Tribes by providing job training.
- NSTFDC helps to assisting SCAs in project formulation implementation of NSTFDC assisted Schemes and imparting training to their personnel.
- It provides financial support for meeting the working capital requirement of the Central and State government owned agencies for undertaking procurement and marketing of minor forest produces agricultural produces and other products grown or made or collected by the Scheduled Tribes.
NSTFDC DIFFERENT TYPES SCHEMES:
NSTDFC provides the following different types of loans.
- Skill and Entreprenual development programme.
- Term Loans
- Micro Credit Schemes
- Lending to NGOs.
- Adivasi Shikha Rrinn Yojana etc
Dear reader, in this article you get to know about NSTFDC full form, NSTDFC Mission, NSTFDC objectives, Different types of loan schemes in NSTFDC and other details related to it. Hope you understood the things better. If you have any questions regarding this article kindly comment below.